Monday, September 5, 2011

4th and Final Day of Vacation :(



Today was our last day in St. Louis. It was actually pretty cool when we went out today, so I thought Grady might not want to get wet.

I was wrong.
Shortly after this picture was taken, Grady was soaked. 
When Grady's lips started turning blue,
we changed him into some dry clothes.
But not before I took this picture of Grady looking at himself on the big screen.

 It finally warmed up, and we headed to the Arch. Then we stopped by Chick-Fil-A (the closest one to the Fort) and headed "home".


I am thankful for Grady being SO GOOD on our trip. He is never great at restaurants, but we only had to pull out the iPad one time! I am also thankful for Alex doing all of the driving and carrying of Grady- which was a lot (except when Grady begged,"Hold Mommy!")   


No comments:

Post a Comment