Monday, October 31, 2011

Silly Stuff

          Not only did Grady wear this swim diaper as a hat, but he forced me to, as well (no photo of that). He would say that my "biper" was dirty and make me switch to a clean "biper" over and over again.

Grady loves to wear boots- mine, his, or dad's.

         Grady likes to pretend he is going to run an errand. He gets his hat, his "person" (purse), and keys and says he is "going to Wal-Mart, see you tomorrow."
Grady after getting into my toiletry bag. 
        One of the prizes Grady got at a Halloween party was these inflatable...swords? I don't know, but they were loads of fun (for both!)

Grady's "ABCBs!" (Disregard how messy the apartment is in all of my videos!)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your pictures, The baby is beautiful, little Grady is so cute.

    ReplyDelete