Friday, January 20, 2012

Welcome, Emory!


      Emory arrived at 8:27on Jan. 18th. She was 8 lbs. 4 oz. and 20 3/4 inches long! Below, she is modeling her hat and blanket knitted by Nana.
       We are blessed that she is healthy and that I had an "easy" delivery by C-section. Grady was very excited to meet his little sister. 

       He was even more excited about how my bed moved up and down and the cool doctors' gloves. Here, he is getting ready to "fix Mommy."
    We returned home on Friday, and had some little Creeches come over. Tyler especially enjoyed "holding it."
      I am glad Grady likes his sister, but I eventually had to hide Emory from him so he wouldn't poke and prod her anymore.("I want to see her eyes!" "I'm rocking her s-low-ly!" ) I am sure that will wear off pretty quickly!









1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to come over and see her! Hamilton is super excited to see you and Baby Emory. I'm pretty sure he doesn't believe me about your not having a "big ol' belly" anymore now that Emory's here!

    ReplyDelete